Privacy Statement Hypnosis for Children Foundation
Personal data is processed via the website www.hypnosis4abdominalpain.com of the Dutch Foundation Hypnosis for Children (DFHC). DFHC considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of the privacy law. This means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- Try to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- First ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, correction or deletion at your request.
We are responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
When ordering the online hypnosis exercises, you leave certain information with us. These are personal data and your payment method via Mollie. We only store and use the personal data that you provide directly or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing. We do not use the personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance, or we are allowed or required to do so by law.
We process the following data from you:
• First and last name of your child for whom you are purchasing the treatment;
• E-mail address;
• Payment method via Mollie
The above data is used for the following purposes:
• To let you use our services;
• Answering questions asked by you via the website or the e-mail address indicated on it.
The Dutch Foundation Hypnosis for Children does not store your data longer than is necessary to achieve the goals stated in this privacy statement.
We will not provide the information you provide to other parties if you have not given permission for this, unless this is legally required or permitted. In case of suspected fraud or misuse of our services, we may hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data.
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
This privacy statement was last amended on 20-05-2022 and has version number 1.0. We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. Changes will be published on this website. It is recommended that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
If you have provided us with personal data, you can send us a request to view, change or delete this data. You can submit this request via email@example.com
Of course, we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy law you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions about your privacy and our privacy and cookie statement, you can ask them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org